Save time and get better mileage from your experience database
Our CP Deals & Cases Tool is a dynamic experience database that allows lawyers and staff to capture, search and sort, retrieve, manage and package your firm's substantive client experience, matters and details. This experience database addresses the common pain point of having to provide updated deal and case information to clients and prospects in pitches and formal RFPs, legal publication surveys (such as Chambers and the American Lawyer), laterals and more. If it's not consistently and effectively managed, the data is not current, and it takes days to find, sort and aggregate when needed. With Content Pilot's Deals & Cases Tool, your best experience is at your fingertips.
Take off with Experts
CP Deals & Cases was created for law firms by legal marketers, led by veteran legal marketer and author Deborah McMurray and the Content Pilot technology team. Having led proposal teams inside law firms, Deborah and Keith Wewe understand lawyers' hot button issues with regard to their experience database. At Content Pilot, we know what lawyers want, and how to plan for and implement experience databases to minimize lawyer time, but maximize their satisfaction with the process and technologies.
We take a highly efficient, best practices approach to our planning with the marketing team and the practice group leaders.
CP Deals & Cases offers:
- A flexible interface that can link to your Intranet, your Windows desktop, and CP Proposal Pilot for quick management, information updates and access
- Customized experience database fields based upon matter type, practice/industry focus and more
- Detailed Deals & Cases search, which can be performed by practice, industry, court, verdict size, case type, deal size, dollar value, opposing counsel, referring counsel, and much more
- Integration with your time and billing, CRM or conflict check process with your experience database
- Content organization and repurposing for output to proposals, pitches, surveys and more