At Content Pilot, we understand that valuable data can be strewn across several different systems within the law firm infrastructure. Aggregating and harvesting this data can be a powerful tool in reaching potential clients - and reveal trends with your firm's current clients. Our team of integration specialists works with your firm's IT Department to effectively integrate systems such as Human Resources databases, CRM systems, Time & Billing, Document Management, and Office applications, such as Microsoft Outlook.
Below is a small sampling of how CP Integration can help you. Contact us to find out more, and to discuss your firm's specific needs and applications.
- CP Proposal Pilot can be integrated with your firm's CRM to create an activity within your contact record indicating that a proposal has been sent, by whom, and proposal practice and industry areas.
- CP Proposal Pilot can be integrated with your time & billing application to show previous billable information for a client, or to automatically populate the proposal fee structure for a given team.
- CP Newsletter Pilot can be integrated with your firm CRM to distribute branded HTML newsletters via email to distribution lists specified within your CRM - and then post the newsletter to your Web site. Analytics can then track your newsletter status - who has opened, forwarded, etc, as well as bouncebacks.
- CP Web Pilot integrates with CP Proposal Pilot to pull Web data and Lawyer biographies to your proposal - eliminating the need to maintain information in two separate areas.
- CP Web Pilot can be integrated with your firm's HR database to create new records upon hire, or to maintain contact information.